Advanced Medical Leadership Programme 2017
For Leeds Teaching Hospitals Trust
Delivered by The Centre for Innovation in Health Management
Ideal for new consultants and lead clinicians to develop much desired leadership skills.
Over 6 full day workshops and a one-to-one coaching session you learn how to:
- Assess your own leadership strengths and styles and the lead clinician as a role model
- Shape behaviour across boundaries between professions, departments and organisations including problem solving/decision making
- Engage with partners – patients, public, professionals and funders
- Conduct quality, safety, and risk assessments
- Use resilience and stress management techniques
- Handle conflict resolution and challenging conversations
- Negotiate effectively and influence with integrity
- Broaden your business and financial acumen.
When and Where
The programme begins Wednesday 8 February sessions held at The Centre for Innovation in Health Management.
Want to know more? Download the PDF Brochure here (3MB)
How to apply
Contact Jayne Collingwood, Senior Organisational Learning Facilitator